Thank you for visiting my blog.
I aspire to make it an ideal place for getting both specific information on how to use OpenFOAM and versatile knowledge of physics and CFD not limited to a particular software.
I like both CFD and website building so I’d be really happy if I could save your search time and help you to concentrate on your own work through my blog.
Please follow me if you are interested in.
Tweets by FumiyaNozaki
- Versatile knowledge of physics and CFD
- Accurate and concise description of OpenFOAM
- Wealth of illustrative pictures
- Pleasing to the eye
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions to make my blog a better place!
I am planning to post information on the following topics:
- Computational Aeroacoustics (CAA)
- FDTD (Finite-Difference Time-Domain) method
- Electromagnetic field analysis
- Application of machine learning to CFD
- Reduced-Order modeling (ROM): Dynamic Mode Decomposition (DMD), POD, etc.
- Turbulence and its modeling
fvOptions in OpenFOAM
The fvOptions functionality in OpenFOAM is flexible framework to add various source terms to the governing equations without the need to rewrite the original source code.
Solvers in OpenFOAM
- Heat Transfer: buoyantBoussinesqPimpleFoam, buoyantPimpleFoam, etc.
- Multiphase: cavitatingFoam, twoPhaseEulerFoam, etc.
- Lagrangian: DPMFoam, MPPICFoam, sprayFoam, etc.
Utilities in OpenFOAM
There are many useful utilities in OpenFOAM.
- Reynolds-Averaged Navier-Stokes (RANS)
- Large Eddy Simulation (LES)
- Direct Numerical Simulation (DNS)
- Detached Eddy Simulation (DES)
- Scale Adaptive Simulation (SAS)
- Embedded LES (ELES)
OSS and Numerical Libraries
- SlideShare (452,785 total views, 413 followers, as of 2019/05/02)
- CFD Online: My popular posts (171 Likes Received, as of 2019/05/02)